1. What's the name of your business?
2. Where is it located?
San Francisco East Bay, California
3. Tell us about your business, the facilities, amenities, etc.
I train you in your home. I have various pieces of equipment that I bring depending on the client (BOSU, weights, kettlebell, TRX, resistance bands, medicine ball, stability ball).
4. What sets you apart from others?
For running clients, I know the best strength exercises specific for runners to give. For all my clients, I am willing and happy to put in extra time for them whether it's helping them pick out a race that they want to train for, coming to their race to cheer them on, sending them workouts online, or not rushing our session. My clients are important to me and I try to help them as best as I can.
5. What type of classes do you offer, if any?
Sometimes a Bootcamp class. Check in with me to see if it's happening.
6. What's your best fitness advice?
- Fun! Find exercise that you enjoy doing. You deserve to have fun.
- Challenge Yourself! Achieving a healthy challenge is very rewarding and confidence boosting.
- Variety! Vary up your workouts and activities. Variety will keep you fresh, strong, passionate, and always growing.
7. Anything else you want to add?
I LOVE helping you adopt health and fitness as a lifestyle and helping you achieve your specific goals.
8. Do you have any videos you'd like us to share?
This is a post in our weekly spotlight column, where we highlight one of our workout spots to get to better know the organization. The country is filled with a vast variety of fitness organizations, and we're trying to learn more about all of them. If you're interested in having us spotlight your business or training services, contact us now.