1. What's the name of your business?
2. Where is it located?
- NYC Location: 1477 3rd Ave. NYC 10028 (btwn 83rd and 84th St);
- East Hampton Location: 10 Plank Road Unit#2 East Hampton 11937
3. Tell us about your business, the facilities, amenities, etc.
Led by elite trainers with credits like “completed 28 Ironmans” and “sparring partner of Sugar Ray Leonard,” Exceed offers a variety of group classes including TRX, Kettlebells, Cardio Boxing, Boot Camp, and more, as well as personal training. The 4,800 square foot space is home to the best independent personal trainers in the area and encompasses 2 expansive training floors, a class studio, and pristine, fully stocked women’s and men’s locker rooms. Exceed has no memberships; it is a pay as you go structure with classes and gym visits starting at $32.
4. What sets you apart from others?
Our foundation is built on the concept of movements, not machines, and we believe that your body is the only machine you need. Class size is limited to ensure personal attention.
5. What type of classes do you offer, if any?
TRX, Cardio Boxing, Kettlebells, Total Body Conditioning, Kids’ Classes and more! Please see www.exceed-fitness.com for full schedule and registration.
6. What's your best fitness advice?
Eat healthful food, Move more, Keep a routine, Stay balanced.
This is a post in our weekly spotlight column, where we highlight one of our workout spots to get to better know the organization. The country is filled with a vast variety of fitness organizations, and we're trying to learn more about all of them. If you're interested in having us spotlight your business or training services, contact us now.