1. What's the name of your business?
2. Where is it located?
3717 North Ravenswood Suite 213, Chicago, IL.
3. Tell us about your business, the facilities, amenities, etc.
Our yoga studio is located in a beautiful unique brick building with skylights brightening the entire room. The other rooms of Sweet Pea's Studio are used for massage therapists, home birth midwives, physical therapists and acupuncturists.
4. What sets you apart from others?
Sweet Pea's Studio is the only Chicago area yoga center focused entirely on the birth year. We focus on offering complete programming for expecting families; from prenatal yoga, birth education classes, comfort measures, prenatal massage to baby and me yoga and bouncing back from baby massage.
5. What type of classes do you offer, if any?
- Prenatal Yoga
- Baby and Me Yoga
- Childbirth Education classes
- Dancing for Birth Classes (for pregnant women and mom's with babies in slings)
6. What's your best fitness advice?
Love your body!
This is a post in our weekly spotlight column, where we highlight one of our workout spots to get to better know the organization. The country is filled with a vast variety of fitness organizations, and we're trying to learn more about all of them. If you're interested in having us spotlight your business or training services, contact us now.