Last updated: 04/04/2012
The following Terms of Service agreement ("Agreement") governs the use of this website ("Website"), which includes, without limitation, all internally linked pages, user-posted articles, links, images, comments, messages, and data; ("Content"), and all other functions, features, and services provided by this Website ("Services").
The terms "We" and "Us", as stated anywhere in this Agreement, refer to the current Website owner.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Owner's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Owner's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Owner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Owner's web site are provided "as is". Owner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Below are responsibilities of all users on the web site. A breach in any of the following can, and most likely will, result in complete account termination, along with all data associated with it.
- If you submit an Organization to this website, you hereby certify that you are either the owner of the organization, or have been granted permission to act on the organization's behalf.
- All information associated with an Organization, including but not limited to, it's phone number, website, description, images, locations, and classes, must be completely accurate and up-to-date.
- Submitted classes for your organization must represent real classes that your organization is responsible for hosting at the specified location.
- Information obtained by class owners about their registrants must be keep private and secure and never used for anything other than processing the registration, unless the user first consents.
- Information provided by users when registering for classes must be accurate and up-to-date.
- If registered for a class, you must have the full intention of attending said class. In the event that a conflict arises, you are responsible for cancelling your registration either through this website or by contacting the organization directly.
- Private messages must never be used for soliciation or marketing, unless the user first consents.
- Private messages must never be used to harass, threaten, annoy, or provide any harm to another user.
- All information and content submitted must be free of obscentities or anything deemed offensive.
In no event shall Owner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Owner's Internet site, even if Owner or a Owner authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Owner's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Owner does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Owner may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Owner does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Owner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Owner of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Owner's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Outside companies, organizations and their services
One of the main features of this site is allowing users to easily register for classes hosted by fitness-related companies and organizations. We are in no way liable or responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by such organizations nor are we responsible in any way for any business dealings or arrangements that you partake with them. When engaging with said organizations, you are at your own risk, and responsible for due diligence and your own protection.
Legality, Accuracy, and Acceptance of Submitted Content
Content can be submitted to this website by registered users for public viewing without any approval by us. Posted content may contain information that is inaccurate, misleading, or pertain to unlawful acts. We do not endorse or support any content posted on this website by our users and you are warned to follow any information at your own risk. We are in no way liable for actions taken by you from the result of information posted on this Website. We ask that any questionable content or information be reported to use through our contact form so that we can properly address it.
Termination and Suspension
We possess the right to terminate and/or suspend your account and access to this Website for any or no reason at all.
Warranty, Liability, and Disclaimer
As previously stated in this Agreement, we have no control over who submits content to this Website, and what the content is. We also have no obligation to monitor or filter the content posted or actions taken by our users. Content found on this Website, or on sites linked to by this Website, may be offensive, unlawful, inaccurate, misleading, or inappropriate. WE ARE NOT LIABLE, OR RESPONSIBLE, IN ANY WAY, FOR THIS CONTENT, HOW YOU DECIDE TO USE IT, AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM IT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW IN REGARDS TO THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, OR CONTENT. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRENTY OF ANY FORM. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU ASSUME FULL LIABILITY AND RISK FOR YOURSELF.
We possess the right to alter, add, or terminate any services or any personal data associated with them. We possess the right to deny access to any users or organizations that we see fit.
To report any known violations of this Agreement, or for any questions regarding, please refer to our Contact page.